Friday, September 29, 2017

'My Current Hometown" by Devika Narayan





The City of Plymouth, my current hometown, is the third largest suburb in Minnesota and one of the most simplistic yet incredible places yet. It’s easy for anyone to say that their hometown is fun for a various list of reasons, but Plymouth is definitively one of the best places to live, besides, we’ve won the best place to live in Minnesota for a countless amount of years. Now living here, I may be a bit biased in my opinion, but there are a ton of reasons to love Plymouth.



We have so many fun places to eat, like Honey and Mackie’s (my favorite place), a family-owned restaurant with the ABSOLUTE best ice-cream and fries. The food there is obviously really great, but the atmosphere is what really makes the place amazing. From the moment you step in you almost immediately feel welcomed. For me, that’s what makes it so memorable and keeps bringing me back. Other than all the amazing places to eat, there’s also so much to see!




The Plymouth Millennium Garden has to be one of the places I think back to when I think of a “fairytale garden”. The thousands of flowers and fountains in the garden make it the perfect place for any occasion, ranging from the weddings that have taken place there, to my various Girl Scout bridging ceremonies!! At the end of the day, it’s a city with so many special things to see and do, but I’ll just end this blog with that so you come visit me and see for yourself ;)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment