Sunday, July 23, 2017

"So, I was crowned Miss Minnesota International. Now what?" by Serena Schreifels


 
 
So, I was crowned Miss Minnesota International. Now what? Well, I’ll tell you! I’m so excited for all the events and opportunities coming up this year, especially about my platform. I plan on taking advantage of this title as much as possible and I hope to inspire and influence many people throughout my reign. I can’t wait!

 

Recently, I was accepted to the Speaker Bureau for my platform, MakeItOkay. I will be trained as a professional speaker and volunteer. With this opportunity I can educate so many people and the importance of mental health. I will be able to spread awareness for my platform and share my story!

 

I also plan on making as many appearances as I can! I hope to talk to different schools and public events about this wonderful pageant system and of course, my platform. I’m also looking forward to volunteering for many community nonprofits and events. This includes, Walk a Mile in her Shoes, NAMI, and the animal shelter! I’m so excited and I can’t wait to share it all with the amazing people around me!


No comments:

Post a Comment