Tuesday, July 11, 2017

" I still can't believe it" by Serena Schreifels




I still can’t believe it.  Being Miss Minnesota International is such an honor and a dream.  The whole Minnesota International experience was a blast! Even if I had not have won, it was a weekend I’ll never forget.  All the other contestants, the staff and volunteers, and all the support I had made it that way!

 

My favorite part of any pageant experience is always meeting the other contestants.  All the other girls were so wonderful and so passionate.  They had so much support for one another and were each amazing on and off stage! It was such a privilege to meet them and grow beside them pageant weekend!

 

When my name was called my heart skipped a beat. I didn’t go into this pageant expecting to win but to do my best and grow in the experience. Winning was the cherry on top of the whole thing! But I am so ecstatic that I did! The best part about winning was that my mom was there to see that. She is my biggest supporter and I’m glad to make her proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment