Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Well hello! by Serena Schreifels






My name is Serena and I’m your newly crowned Miss Minnesota International 2017!  I’ll be frank; I’m not a great writer- I’m more of a speaker and film artist. I like to work with visuals and sound.  That being said, this is a wonderful opportunity for me to explore a whole other way of communication! Therefore, I vow to you, my gracious readers, that I will do my best not only to be a good writer but to be a Miss Minnesota you can be proud of!  Now, without further adieu, allow me to re-introduce myself:

 

My name is Serena Schreifels.  I am a 20 year old who loves pageantry, theater, and literally everything with sugar. (Oh, and my cat)  I am a junior at Gustavus Adolphus College majoring in Film and Media.  My goal is to become a successful actress and director.  My favorite movie is by far, Lord of the Rings, and my favorite actor is Eddie Redmayne. (I mean, did you see him in Les Mis? Or HEAR him? Such talent!) 

 

A few other things: I love to read, send letters, and do anything creative.  I also like to sing and act. (Unfortunately, I can’t dance.)  I don’t like… sudokus, overripe bananas, or doing the dishes.  My biggest pet peeve is people who walk slow and I’m deathly afraid of big fish. (Alive or not.) Moreover, I enjoy spending time with my marvelous family, meeting new people, and traveling.  As cliché as it is my dream is to travel the world!  Most preferably in a hot air balloon and in 80 days. (Okay, just kidding about that part.)

 

Well, there you have it. Or, me I suppose.  I am so grateful (and tickled to death!) to be your new Miss Minnesota International. I’m excited for this spectacular journey and I can’t wait to share it with everybody!

 

Until next time, toodle-oo!

 

Serena Schreifels

Miss Minnesota International 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment