Tuesday, May 2, 2017

"Meet Miss Teen Minnesota 2017 "


Hello!! My name is Devika Narayan and I am a rising junior at Wayzata High School. I was recently crowned Miss Teen Minnesota International on April 29, 2017. I’m beyond excited about the opportunities and possibilities that are in front of me. My main interests are Indian classical dance, playing the harp, being a Girl Scout, debater, and avid public speaker!! I love volunteering wherever I can, especially in relation to my platform, Hope in Memories, and for that I love visiting the elderly with Alzheimer’s and Dementia to play the harp for them on a weekly basis!! I have been a harp player since I was 7 years old and I still love playing today. I am ecstatic for my reign Miss Teen Minnesota International and cannot wait to make unforgettable memories with all my sister queens and all the MN International pageant staff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment